- Wheels and Castors
- Heavy Duty Castors 450kg - 3500kg
- Castor - "V" Series - 2000kg - Polyurethane on Cast Iron Wheel - 203mm - Plate Fixed - Ball Bearing
Castor - "V" Series - 2000kg - Polyurethane on Cast Iron Wheel - 203mm - Plate Fixed - Ball Bearing
- FA VUQ200VZF
With a load rating of 2000kg per castor, this Polyurethane on Cast Iron wheeled “V” Series range of Kingpinless Castors will suit heavy duty applications including stock trolleys for automotive plants, shipping containers and multi-purpose industrial trolleys.
Polyurethane on Cast Iron wheels are the best choice for heavy industrial based applications, they can withstand higher load capacities than all other wheel types. Polyurethane offers long tread life and protects floors, is non-marking and delivers quieter operation than standard metal wheels.
“X” Series Polyurethane on Cast Iron Wheeled Castor Specifications:
- Hub Width x Bore mm/inches: 89 x 20
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing *
- Capacity (per wheel) kg: 2000
- Diameter x Tread Width mm: 203 x 75 - Mount Height mm: 267
- Tyre Material: Polyurethane on Cast Iron
- Fork Type: Plate Fixed
* Ball Bearings are used in applications where heat can build up due to friction caused by constant movement and/or higher speeds, as the high-tolerance and hardened steel used in the sealed and greased bearings reduces heat build-up that can cause weakening of the wheel. Ball bearings offer the lowest-friction and therefore the lowest push-effort.
“X” Series Polyurethane on Cast Iron Wheeled Castor Features:
- Kingpinless Heavy Duty Castors
- Durable Heat Treated steel construction
- Zinc plated
- 3 year warranty
- Precision bearings in wheels
Reflex Equip carry a huge range of industrial, furniture and medical castors - designed for form and function, with signature style, very competitive prices and first-class quality and performance, backed up with a manufacturer's warranty.
Reflex Equip specialise in working with manufacturers to specify and customize castors to perfectly complement their equipment and furniture design.
Contact Reflex Equip today for expert advice on the right Castor for your particular application