Wheelie Bin Lifter - Dumpmaster - 240v - 250kg - 1830mm Tip Height
- WE DM1800240
The Dumpmaster Wheelie Bin Lifter is a safe, efficient vertical bin tipper to lift and empty product or waste. Empties bins from floor level ... no lifting ... no back strain.
The Dumpmaster Wheelie Bin Lifter standard series is the standard by which other bin-tippers are judged. Dumpmaster Wheelie Bin Tippers have a unique tipping action, which allows for a huge weight capacity of 250kg, a small 'footprint' of 1 square metre regardless of the tipping height, and an enviable reputation for safety and reliability. Dumpmasters are designed to be virtually maintenance-free.
Dumpmaster Wheelie Bin Lifter Specifications:
- Power volts: 240
- Tipping Height mm: 1830
- Overall Height mm: 2880
- Width x Depth mm: 940 x 1190
- Max Bin Weight kg: 250
- Weight kg: 150
The Dumpmaster Wheelie Bin Lifter Features:
- Hot-dip galvanised frame, with zinc-plated welded-wire mesh guarding
- Top-quality components used throughout, including European hydraulic power-packs
- Available with 3-phase, 1-phase, or battery-powered systems.
- Battery-powered machines have a maintenance-free sealed gel battery and an industrial-duty automatic float charger
- The standard cradle is designed to hold 240-litre wheelie bins. A bolt-on kit allows 80, 120 and 140 litre wheelie bins to be emptied as well
Contact Reflex Equip today for expert advice on the right Wheelie Bin Lifter for your particular application.