Wheelie Bin Lifter - Wrightway2MT - 240v - 240kg - 1500mm Tip Height
- WE W2MT1500
The Wrightway2MT Wheelie Bin Lifter has advanced Safety Features as standard inclusions and is independently certified to meet (and exceed) Australian Safety Standards.
The Wrightway2MT Wheelie Bin Lifter has successfully addressed the common problem of accessible dangerous pinch points previously associated with all wheelie bin tippers, by ensuring all moving parts have been fully guarded and access areas have been made safe.
Easy To Use:
The wheelie bin is wheeled into the wheelie bin tipper through the door (which opens to 170 degrees), the door must then be closed before the hydraulically driven double-roller transfer action lifts and tips the Cradle from the base. The weight is spread evenly between two tracks which transfer vertical motion to safely tip and empty the container held by the cradle. The cradle is not powered down and the Category 3 Integrated Interlock safety system ensures the door cannot be opened until the cradle is returned to ground level.
Independent, external brake levers are conveniently located on either side of the door and are operated independently of the direction the castors are facing after relocation. The sturdy handle bar across the front of the bin lifter provides balance whilst the operator applies the brakes, and facilitates safe movement of the bin tipping machine within confined areas. The Wrightway2MT Wheelie Bin Tipper can also be safely re-located over distance by use of the dedicated fork lift pockets.
Wrightway2MT Wheelie Bin Lifter Specifications:
- Tipping Height mm: 1500
- Overall Height mm: 2588
- Width x Depth mm: 1130 x 1180
- Max Bin Weight kg: 240
- Weight kg: 275
Wrightway2MT Wheelie Bin Lifter Features:
- Easy to access foot operated brake levers
- Full guarding, including solid foot-guarding around castors.
- Emergency Stop Key Switch.
- In-built fork lift pockets - safe relocation over distance by fork lift.
- Door opens 170 degrees to facilitate non-restricted loading onto the cradle.
- Restricted door height - operator is prevented from entering the enclosure.
- Category 3 integrated interlock safety system.
- 12 month Warranty period for machine + battery
Contact Reflex Equip today for expert advice on the right Wheelie Bin Lifter for your particular application.