- Wheels and Castors
- Medium Duty Castors 50kg - 600kg
- Castor - "O" Series - 300kg - Hi Resilience Wheel - 100mm - Plate Fixed - Ball Bearing - NA
Castor - "O" Series - 300kg - Hi Resilience Wheel - 100mm - Plate Fixed - Ball Bearing - NA
- FA OBQ100HZFN
With a load rating of 300kg per castor, this High Resilience Blue Rubber wheeled “O” Series range of Castors will suit applications such as linen carts, work platforms, roll cages and stock trolleys.
High Resilience Rubber wheels are non marking and offer the highest resilience of solid tyres, for easiest rolling over bumps.
“O” Series Hi Resilience Wheeled Castor Specifications:
- Hub Width x Bore mm/inches: 60 x 1/2"
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Capacity (per wheel) kg: 300
- Diameter x Tread Width mm: 100 x 50 - Mount Height mm: 138
- Tyre Material: Hi Resilience Blue Rubber - Round Profile
- Fork Type: Plate Fixed
*Ball Bearings are used in applications where heat can build up due to friction caused by constant movement and/or higher speeds, as the high-tolerance and hardened steel used in the sealed and greased bearings reduces heat build-up that can cause weakening of the wheel. Ball bearings offer the lowest-friction and therefore the lowest push-effort.
“O” Series Hi Resilience Wheeled Castor Features:
- 5 year warranty on fork
- 3 year warranty on wheel
- Excellent design & performance
Reflex Equip carry a huge range of industrial, furniture and medical castors - designed for form and function, with signature style, very competitive prices and first-class quality and performance, backed up with a manufacturer's warranty.
Reflex Equip specialise in working with manufacturers to specify and customize castors to perfectly complement their equipment and furniture design.
Contact Reflex Equip today for expert advice on the right Castor for your particular application