Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
- You must contact Reflex Equip by telephone, fax, or email to arrange for a return or an exchange. Returns (or notice of intention to return ) will only be accepted within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Items must be in a new condition. Reflex Equip reserves the right to refuse the return of any goods if they appear used or are damaged in any way.
- The original Reflex Equip invoice supplied with the goods must be produced for verification.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded.
- A restocking/handling fee may be charged on some items
- Goods can be returned or exchanged personally at any Reflex Equip Branch, see Locations, or returned by carrier freight prepaid by you.
- Goods must be securely packed to avoid damage during the return.
How do I create a return case?
- Contact the team at Reflex via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 774 872 during business hours and we will help you
I can't track my online orders?
- If you are unable to track your orders. Please give us a quick call on 1300 774 872 or alternatively reach us through our LiveChat service during business hours and we will be able to track your orders
What payment options do you offer?
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Paypal, EFT Bank Transfer and Afterpay
Can I order over the phone?
- During business hours, You can call us on 1300 774 872 to place an order over the phone or you can use our Live Chat Service
Can I pick up my order?
- Once the payment is cleared and the order is ready, you will be notified of a pick-up location if you select the Pick-Up Option at the Checkout
Has my order been dispatched yet?
- When you place your order we'll send you an email confirming that the order has been placed and the items you've ordered. Once your order is ready to be dispatched (1-2 days) We will notify you via email
Can I add to an existing order?
- During business hours, You can call us on 1300 774 872 to modify your order over the phone or you can use our Live Chat Service
Will you deliver to me on the weekend or on a Public Holiday?
- Unfortunately, our freight providers don't offer weekend or Public Holiday Delivery
My shipment was damaged during transit what do I do?
- Damaged goods must be advised by phone, fax, or email within two days of receipt otherwise the claim will not be accepted
Why do I get charged for shipping when my order is over $399 + GST?
- If your shipping location is outside of Metro Service Areas and the freight is substantially high, we will not be able to provide free shipping. We will refund your order if you decide not to go ahead with it.