- Ladders - Step Stools - Work Cages - Height Safety
- Bailey Modular Access System
- Ladder - Order Picking "2 in 1" - 1656 mm - 6 Step - Bailey Ladderweld
Ladder - Order Picking "2 in 1" - 1656 mm - 6 Step - Bailey Ladderweld
- BA FS13594
Bailey Ladderweld "2 in 1" Access Platform Ladders are designed for safe, easy and efficient use in warehousing, vehicle maintenance, mining, aviation and heavy industry workplaces.
This Access Platform's dual design ability to be used as an Order Picker or ‘Walk-thru’ is perfect for stock picking and access to mezzanine floors, vehicle access and warehousing (no need to stock several products)
The super strong ‘fully welded’ design fabricated from heavy duty aluminium featuring steel bracing under bottom tread and side bracing providing additional protection from impact damage.
The Bailey Ladderweld Access Platform has a 170kg load rating and is suited to ‘high frequency’ use. It meets Work Cover requirements (safety gate + 900mm handrail, toeboard) and its Industrial duty rating makes it ideal for use on commercial sites.
** Supplied as a ‘flat pack’ for optimal transporting.
Bailey Ladderweld 2 in 1 Order Picker Ladder Specifications:
- Platform Height mm: 1656
- Reach Height mm: 3.7
- Steps: 6 (including platform)
- Fully Open Width x Depth mm: 844 x 1592
- Max Load kg: 170
Bailey Ladderweld 2 in 1 Order Picker Ladder Features
- Two safety gates fitted (a 2 in 1 product allowing for walk-thru access)
- 100mm deep treads improve safety and comfort when climbing
- Work from three (3) sides
- Large 125mm wheels – improved portability and ‘easy glide’ action
- Large stable work platform (safe and stable) – 590mm x 800mm
- Manually operated braking system with high vis powder coated activation arm which helps prevent unauthorised access whilst Access Platform is in mobile position.
- Shelf included
- Made to AS/NZS 1892.1
- Supplied as a ‘flat pack’ for optimal transporting
Contact Reflex Equip today for expert advice on the right Order Picking Ladder for your particular application.