Wheel - High Impact Polymer - 2450kg - 250 x 75mm - Ball Bearing
- FA VXQ250
This High Impact Polymer wheel will suit heavy duty applications including stock trolleys for automotive plants, shipping containers and multi-purpose industrial trolleys.
These High Impact Polymer Wheels feature unique polymers that resist corrosion and most chemicals and are machined, not injection moulded, they have a weight capacity higher than metal wheels of the same size.
High Impact Polymer Wheels are great for many rolling applications with very heavy loads and by pairing them with a kingpinless castor frame, they have the added strength needed to withstand large amounts of shock that would typically damage or cause failure in standard ball-bearing raceway castors.
High Impact Polymer Wheel Specifications:
- Hub Width x Bore mm/inches: 89 x 20
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing *
- Capacity (per wheel) kg: 2450
- Diameter x Tread Width mm: 250 x 75
- Tyre Material: High Impact Polymer
* Ball Bearings are used in applications where heat can build up due to friction caused by constant movement and/or higher speeds, as the high-tolerance and hardened steel used in the sealed and greased bearings reduces heat build-up that can cause weakening of the wheel. Ball bearings offer the lowest-friction and therefore the lowest push-effort.
High Impact Polymer Wheel Features:
- Precision bearings in wheels
- High Impact Polymer wheels for tough applications (0 - 85°C temp range)
Reflex Equip carry a huge range of industrial, furniture and medical castors - designed for form and function, with signature style, very competitive prices and first-class quality and performance, backed up with a manufacturer's warranty.
Reflex Equip specialise in working with manufacturers to specify and customize castors to perfectly complement their equipment and furniture design.
Contact Reflex Equip today for expert advice on the right Castor for your particular application